BTA 2012 Barcelona – The largest business fair in Southern Europe for the food and drinks industry
BTA in Barcelona is a major European fair of machinery and technology solutions for the food industry.
The main advantage is that BTA will be held together with the HISPAC fair (International Packaging Exhibition) and the whole project has a name HISPACK & BTA. Both of them cover all need of supply and demand in the food industry and thus offer the best for the visitor. The organizers expect more than 50 000 professionals around the world.
- BTA will be held simultaneously with Hispack – Hispack & BTA which brings together two leading trade fairs in Spain with more than 750 companies directly involved in the fair.
- BTA is an ideal place to establish business contacts.
- BTA brings together all professionals from the food and beverage industry.
- BTA is the most important trade fair in Europe.
- It is an ideal place to discuss issues and trends with other professionals.
- You can get to know your competitors and other exhibitors and check the position of your company in the industry.
- You will find out the new trends in innovation.
If you register online on the official websites of one of the fairs BTA or HISPAC, you will get 50% discount for the entrance and also express access without standing in the line.
Dates: 15.5 – 18.5.2012
Gran Via Fair Center
Address: Av. Joan Carles I, 64 (L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona)
If you are one of the professionals or you are interested in the food industry, make sure that you reserve the accommodation in advance so you can enjoy the business trip without problems.
Our Barcelona apartments are fully equipped so you can feel like at home while traveling.